AMOL

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FRIENDSHIP SMS



• Dreams are to be forgotten, reality to be lived, desires to be fulfilled, destiny to be reached, promises to be kept, relationship to be respected and friendship to be Treasured !

• Sometime in life we think we don’t need anyone... but sometime in life we don’t have anyone when we need... so don’t let ur best buddies go!

• Friendship is like a garden. It's beautiful when watered with lou, tears & cheers, but it dries up if left untouched. So, keep in Touch Always.

• lf you get less messages from me, don't think that l didn't care for you, but l'm searching for the best message for a best person like you!

• Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

• Friends are like stars…you do not always see them but you know they are always there!

• I realised today our friendship means so much to me that if we were the last in a sinking ship &

we have only one life jacket I'll....hmmmmm..... MISS U YAAR.

• People Fall in luv not knowing why or how. It's so special a feeling that it doesn't require much answers. U just luv no matter how stupid u become.

• If anyone ever asked me, what the statement, "Life Is Beautiful" meant to me, I'd just put my hand around your shoulder, hold you close to me and say "This is it".

• Friendship requires little effort... Even when friends are busy with their own lives, a simple sms reminds each other that u r not forgotten.


• Friends are amazing when they are new, they are wonderful when they are true, but they are a "Blessing" when they are like U.

• Friends change, I know they do, but this friend will always belongs to you. Friends hurt, I know they do, but this friend gets hurt more without U.

• Friendship is when you have had a huge fight, deciding once for all... 'That's it', but then you

decide to put aside your egos, hold hands & say, "I Need U..."

• Friendship is a cheque of $ HAPPY/- When u feel upset and alone withdraw it from my account; when u are too happy, deposit it in my heart !

• Count your garden by flowers, not fallen leaves. Count your life with smiles, not tears & when your life has reached its autumn, count your age by friends, not years.

• People say relations are made in heaven, but some get broken up here on Earth called Hell. But I got a friend like U, here in hell and made my life HEAVEN.

• A friend is a push when u r stopped, a guide when u r searchin , a song when u r glad, a word ven u r lonely, a smile when u r sad.

• Eyes r parents, Heart is lover, Brain is teacher, Brothers & Sisters r fingers, but a loving Friend is Blood! So always keep flowing regularly. Gud Morning!

• Alone I can only say but together we can shout, alone I can only smile but together we can laugh, alone I can only live but together we can celebrate. That's being friends.

• There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links our hearts together even if we walk separate roads of life.
• The loveliest day comes when u wakeup each day & find out that luv still colours ur world through friends, who truly care & never fail to remember.
• I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend.

• A lover makes you realise, 'how wonderful the world is', but its a friend who makes you realise, 'how wonderful you are!'

• True friends see u true, believe in things u want to do, feel glad when ur dreams come true. Best of all they don't judge u, they simply luv u coz u r u!

• The wrong kind of people dislike u for the gud in u & the right kind of people like u knowing even the bad in u... that makes a gud Relationship!

• I kept ur name in my Journal & posted u in the Ledger of my heart. U'll b classified as an Asset, coz ur market value as a friend never Depriciate!

• Gud relationship is like a tree. It demands attention & care in d beginning. But once it blossoms, it provides shade & protecting in all situations of Life

• A friend is not a spare tyre that u pull out when u feel life has gone flat. Friend is the steering wheel who helps u to turn ur life in the right path.

• U can buy gifts, but not luv. U can pretend to smile, but not happy. U can lie to others, but not to urself. U can have many friends, but none as sweet as me.

• A Friend is never measured by the number of times he made u laugh. But by the number of times he made u SMILE after u cried.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home